Get the most power output from your solar panel by utilizing your iPhone or iPad to easily position a solar panel to receive optimal sun exposure.
Solar Tracker's Alignment Assistant has positioning options designed for users of both portable and stationary solar panels.
Optimal placement is based on the situation.
Whether you're trying to position a solar powered charger while on the go or the solar panels at your home for the season, Solar Tracker helps you get the power you need.
Set the iPhone/iPad on top of a solar panel and the Alignment Assistant will help you place the solar panel into the position.
Switch between the Alignment Assistant's Automatic, Heading and Tilt modes.
Quickly view your location, the sun position, sun rise/set times and the time remaining until the sun set or next sun rise.
Calculate optimal orientation and tilt for the given situation.
*** Options for portable users:
* Maximum Direct Intensity - 15 minute full power output/charging for a solar powered device, great while on the go.
* Specified Duration - Designed with portable chargers in mind, this option is great for the situations where the charger's location changes.
* Rest of the Day - Great for people backpacking or camping, use this option while charging your devices until the sun goes down.
* Full Day - Optimal exposure for an entire day, Great for camping and other temporary setups.
*** Options for stationary users:
* Biannual - For users wanting to position for the Summer and Winter seasons. This mode also displays the next adjustment date.
* Annual - Optimal fixed position for the year. No additional adjustments required.
* Date Range - Optimal exposure from a start and end date. Best for fixed position solar panels.
This app uses Location Services but does not require an internet connection.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Solar Tracker is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
Solar Tracker (version 1.7) has a file size of 1.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.